Backup Oracle Databases by ADSM

From: Grace Tsai <gtsai_at_bnl.gov>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:11:22 -0400

We are going to use ADSM to backup the ORACLE databases. Currently, I am

using offline backup for all the Oracle databases since our usage is very very low.

Questions:

  1. Does ADSM only do the online Oracle Backup?
  2. If yes, does that mean that the ArchiveLog have to be enabled?
  3. How to relocate the existing online redo log files?

Thanks.

GraceTsai
Brookhaven National Lab Received on Wed Jun 16 1999 - 16:11:22 CDT