Selecting records with a date condition

From: David <davidbr93_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 15:05:21 -0400

I'm having problems retrieving data from an Oracle database using the OLE control provided with Oracle. The problem involves passing a date to retrieve Oracle records from Visual Basic. When I try to retrieve all records for a particular date, as in the statement "Select * from Logtable where logintime = '14-JUN-1999'", I get no records returned. If I change the = to <=, I get records from the 13th down but still no 14th. I'm thinking the = condition is failing becuase of some type of timestamp needed.
Thanks!
Dave B. Received on Wed Jun 16 1999 - 14:05:21 CDT