Re: clients can't connect to second instance!

From: Rich Goldkamp <RJGoldka_at_dcss.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 18:22:28 GMT

One listener process can do the job as long as it is listening for both SIDs. In listener.ora, the SID_LIST can have multiple SID_DESC entries.

Cheers,
Rich

--

Rich Goldkamp, Consultant, OCP		RJGoldka_at_dcss.com
Digital Consulting & Software Services	(504) 523-5005 x2736

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 13:22:28 CDT