Re: Using Packages in Oracle forms

From: Alexander I. Doroshko <aid_at_grant.kharkov.ua>
Date: 11 May 1999 08:20:51 GMT

Forms 4.5 triggers use PL/SQL 1.??, which doesn't understand functions in DML statements.

--
 Alexander I.Doroshko, aid_at_grant.kharkov.ua

Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk> wrote in article <s$uptAA0ruN3EwLQ_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>...
: <skipped>
: I have no idea why this happens. I use packages in the ORDER BY
: properties of blocks with no problems, but cannot do a query of the
form
: 'SELECT mypackage.function FROM DUAL'.
: <skipped>