ODBC from Access97 to Oracle

From: <orapal_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 17:37:19 GMT

I am trying to link tables from an Oracle 8 database on a NetWare server to an Access 97 database. I have upgraded to the 8.0.5 ODBC driver, and everything works fine, except that I can't see any tables owned by the SYSTEM id. Unfortunately, these are the ones I need to see. I could see them with the 8.0.3 ODBC driver, but I couldn't manipulate more than 100 records at a time without getting an ODBC call failed message. The 8.0.5 driver lets me do anything with the tables. Of course, I can't use the ones I need.

I'm pretty new at this so any help would be appreciated.

Thx.