UTL_FILE PACKAGE HELP PLEASE

From: Rosemary Bernardo <rbernardo_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:53:28 -0800

Hi

Has anyone ever experienced any problems with UTL_FILE package on Oracle 7.3?

Some people on my team get the message INVALID OPERATION every so often. So, I am wondering if anyone is aware of a bug with this package on that release, since it was when UTL_FILE first came out.

Thanks

Rosemary Received on Tue Feb 16 1999 - 23:53:28 CST