Oracle and Barcode Printing

From: Noodles <noodles_at_aol.com>
Date: 17 Feb 1999 01:11:44 GMT

I'm working on a project where the customer needs to print out a barcode corresponding to a data value in a column. I've heard Zebra barcode printers are nice but they seem VERY pricey. Plus I'm not sure how Oracle would talk to a a printer except maybe through some external library call within a Pro*C program (?). Can anybody point me in the right direction ?

TIA,
Cliff Received on Tue Feb 16 1999 - 19:11:44 CST