Developer 2000 Report Builder

From: Holger Rohde <HRohde_at_heyde.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:06:05 +0100

Anybody knows about some good book for Report-Newbies? I found the Lulushi-Book on Developer/2000 Forms a good introduction, but can't find any good help on getting started with the Report Builder.

Unfortunately, our customer wants my company to build some pretty complex reports, so the usual 30 something pages on groups und datalinks don't get me any further!

Any help would be highly appreciated

Holger Rohde

Dr. Holger Rohde
Phone: +49 (0) 6032 / 9162-38