Authentication with unix password file.

From: Rami Krankurs <romank_at_qualcomm.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:49:18 +0200

Hello

Does anyone know how can i authenticate oracle users against unix password file,

or unix-nis-passwd map ?

I know i can authenticate against kerberos, what about radius ?

I have oracle7 and oracle web server, and i want that users will be able use

same password in their accounts (solaris 2.6), how do i make this happen ?

many thanks - Ramik. Received on Thu Feb 11 1999 - 03:49:18 CST