Oracle Experience

From: Sam Thigpen <sthigpen_at_netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:58:34 GMT

I've been working as a UNIX Sys Admin for several years, but I would like to become a DBA as well. I've been looking into ways that I can learn Oracle and get an entry level position as a DBA that would involve some more senior SysAdmin work. One approach that I've been looking into lately, is studying for and getting my OCP certification. I'm assuming this will open some doors for me. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

-Sam.
--

Sam Thigpen                             sthigpen_at_taos.com
Taos Mountain Consulting Received on Thu Dec 10 1998 - 15:58:34 CST