Re: Personal Oracle opinions?

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 13:54:44 GMT

On Tue, 03 Nov 1998 18:23:35 GMT, markd_at_bellsouth.net (MarkD) wrote:

>I work remotely from my company's headquarters, and would like to
>develop/test applications on my PC (NT 4.0) using Personal Oracle vs.
>having to be online and using the corporate servers. I tried to
>search for information on Personal Oracle at www.oracle.com but was
>surprised to not find much (looking for basic white-paper and/or
>specs) and my email to Oracle went unanswered.
>
>Any opinions and/or advice on where to go for more info will be
>greatly appreciated.

The datasheet for Oracle8 Personal Edition, Release 8.0 for Windows 95 and Windows NT can be found at:

        http://www.oracle.com/st/products/o8pe/html/o8pedatasheet.html

>thanks in advance
>markd_at_bellsouth.net

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman Oracle Government, Education, & Health

Columbus, OH                             http://govt.us.oracle.com

jkallman@us.oracle.com                   http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Wed Nov 04 1998 - 07:54:44 CST