Personal Oracle opinions?

From: MarkD <markd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 18:23:35 GMT

I work remotely from my company's headquarters, and would like to develop/test applications on my PC (NT 4.0) using Personal Oracle vs. having to be online and using the corporate servers. I tried to search for information on Personal Oracle at www.oracle.com but was surprised to not find much (looking for basic white-paper and/or specs) and my email to Oracle went unanswered.

Any opinions and/or advice on where to go for more info will be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance
markd_at_bellsouth.net Received on Tue Nov 03 1998 - 12:23:35 CST