Re: Oracle 8 and Oracle Enterprise

From: GMC <greater_at_justviewit.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 09:37:10 -0500

Can anyone explain some of these features? Oracle 8 doesn't have:

    Oracle Connection Manager
    Multi-Protocol connectivity
    Advanced Queuing
    Image Cartridge
    Visual Information Retrieval Cartridge     Incremental backup
    Parallel backup and recovery
    Point in time table space recovery
    Parallel query
    Parallel DML (ins/upd/del)