Re: No spam please, we're vegitarians

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 1998/11/02

nospam wrote in message <363A9C9C.4F4D69B3_at_nospam.com>...
>Hey fools,

Yeah right. Typical attitude of a certain "type" of person who can not argue and have to resort to name calling.

>It clearly states "press" in the Subject so lighten up. You guys really
 need to
>"get a life".

Read the charters of the applicable newsgroup. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS ARE ALLOWED. Is that a bit difficult for you to understand? Want me to right it again, slowly... ?

N O C O M M E R C I A L P O S T S A R E A L L O W E D

It's very simple. If we allow one company to advertise in here, we allow everyone else who think that we may find their products useful to post their crap here. What about hardware manufacturers adertising their new storage devices? Or backup devices? Or backup media? Or ads by the 1,000's of shareware programmers out there writing stuff for databases. Or publishers giving us the rundown on their latest "Learn Oracle in 21 Days"?

I find it simply amazing that you lack the common sense to see that.

> Hey did you guys ever "Kiss a girl"?

If you want to know how it feels like, why not head over to alt.sex.stories.moderated and find out?

Billy Received on Mon Nov 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CST