Re: No spam please, we're vegitarians

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 00:06:39 GMT

Advertisement is Advertisement...Regardless of the "press release" in the subject. You should keep your press releases on your website, so when all your fans (who I am sure, are waiting anxiously for the next platinum crap release to be posted in this newsgroup) can access the info right a way.

By the way, in regards to "get a life", I would like to state, that if we let your company get away with it, other companies will follow. This will lead to the degradation of this newsgroup.

Satar

In article <363A9C9C.4F4D69B3_at_nospam.com>,   nospam <nospam_at_nospam.com> wrote:
> Hey fools,
>
> It clearly states "press" in the Subject so lighten up. You guys really need
> "get a life". Hey did you guys ever "Kiss a girl"?
>
> -nospam
>
> satar_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:
>
> > I must agree with Billy. Platinum has been posting thier advertising in here
> > without contributing to this newsgroup. If they gave free solutions to
people
> > who post questions, it would be a different story. I personally have no
> > respect for this "company" or thier way of advertising.
> >
> > My two cents...
> > Satar

Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin
Advanced Enterprise Solutions