Re: Can anybody explain me on this

From: Alan D. Mills <alanmNOSPAM_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:13:42 +0100

Quite simply, if you want to change the functionality of the form at runtime you have three options:

  1. Change the form itself. This involves coding.
  2. Change the code within a called library, again coding.
  3. Change code within database procedures and functions, again coding.

All will involve the forms designer, if only to find out what database procedure is being executed.

Another idea I just thought of is to write database triggers on the the table in question so that when an insert takes place you can make perform DML on your own table.

Good luck!

--
Alan D. Mills