Re: Reports 2.5

From: Alan D. Mills <alanmNOSPAM_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:05:51 +0100

I'm a bit rusty with this but from memory you should try something like this.

Presumably the details you want in header and footer info are retrieved in one of your queries.

Create calculated(?) fields at appropriate levels (you may need to play to get it done) sourced from the query item of interest. You need to set the aggregate function to somethign suitable. For footer info where the report page breaks on it I usually use LAST. The field you add to the footer should source from this new 'calculated' field.

I've used the term calculated field. It might be summary fields you need but this should point you in the right direction.

--
Alan D. Mills