Re: How to use multiple NLS_LANG on WindowsNT

From: Lars Loraas <lars.loraas_at_netop.no>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:18:08 +0200

Yes, that's right, and it is working.

But the problem is that this information is located under the registry tree: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ORACLE

And, a normal NT-User does not have write-access to this part of Registry, unless the user is a member of the local Administrator group on the machine. That is normally not the case.

Thanks for the response
Lars,

<01bdfa55$8e1a62e0$190394ad_at_QCS_02_95W.BSN.BOSCH.INDIA.DE>...