Re: DATE field and daylight saving time

From: <j.penney_at_servicepower.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:36:16 GMT

Still thinking about my problem - there is a *small chance* that I may be able to persuade Higher Authorities that it would be in everyone's benefit if the dates we stored are all in a single, non-DST time zone - so wish me luck!

In the meantime, for anyone who doubts the complexity of time zones and DST, have a look at this ;-)

http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/ftp/usr/share/lib/zoneinfo/europe

John