UserName & Password for Peronal Oracle 8

From: <shakeymomo_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 02:51:47 GMT

Hey,

I recently installed Personal Oracle 8 on my laptop, and created a brand new TEST database using ORACLE DATABASE ASISSTANT.

When I try and log into this database, I can't because I have an INVALID USERNAME/PASSWORD. I have tried SCOTT/TIGER etc etc.

How can I log into this database since the only password I supplied when I created the database was an INTERNAL PASSWORD ???

Thanks

Keith