Re: UserName & Password for Peronal Oracle 8

From: Michael D. Taylor <m.taylor_at_iaea.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 16:54:08 +0100

Open Oracle Navigator, right click on local database icon, and select properties.
Set username and password to something you can remember. system/manager is a good one here.
While you are there, go to the settings tab page and select display objects by object type. Go to users and right click on the user name in which you loaded the temp database, and set and confirm a password for the user.

-Michael Taylor