Re: Large Directory Problem

From: Randall <aslan-zzz_at_pcmagic.net>
Date: 1998/10/05

Hi Michael!

We've migrated off the topic, but the images are being stored on RAID The array is 42Gb. As older images will have to be archived offline in order to make room for newer ones eventually, the intention is to archive them on CD-R. Hopefully I can put off any archiving until I can get my hands on a DVD-R drive. I like 42/5 much better than 42/0.65.

--
Best!

Randall

[Just my Dog and I at the Edge of the Universe]
(Remove "-zzz" from address when replying.)