Re: Oracle/VB5 Datatype-Incompatibility

From: Wayne Larimore <dwljr_at_ionet.net>
Date: 21 Sep 1998 16:09:41 GMT

In VB4 we use the number type within Oracle without any problems. However, we use a SQL statement inserting directly from an MS Access database. The MS Access database fields are defined as Number with a length type as double. Hope this helps.

Wayne Larimore Received on Mon Sep 21 1998 - 11:09:41 CDT