How to print the list of nodes from the Object Navigator in Form4.5?

From: Mahmoud Kamoun <kamounm_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 23:41:54 -0400

In form 4.5 while in the Object navigator you can expand the list of objects (nodes) of a specific form by clicking the Expand button.

If I want to print the list of all nodes I have to do it screen by screen, which could be tedious if the list is long.

Is there any way of getting the list of node in a particular form by other means?

 Is the list of node related to each form is stored some where in the system tables "Dictionary" ?

If yes, what is the name of the table(s) , how to query it through SQL+.

Thanks Received on Wed Sep 09 1998 - 22:41:54 CDT