Re: PeopleTools vs. std. Oracle

From: <jtesta_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 19:22:56 GMT

At best, the statement is a bunch of garbage, version 7 of peopletools, when doing alter commands, the script that gets generated says right at the top,

--
-- WARNING:
--

This tells me right at the beginning, that not all of the changes that need to be made to a db must be done using PeopleTools. Anyone else's thoughts???

joe
http://www.oracle-dba.com