Re: newbe help please

From: fred <schmerd_at_primenet.com>
Date: 23 Aug 1998 04:23:19 GMT

me too. Try "scott" as your user name and "tiger" as your password then click connect.
Maybe you don't have an account on the database? Or perhaps the database path isn't specified?
Anyone out there know?

Chicago Bear Fan <bearfan_at_mindspring.com> wrote in article <35dec135.144451975_at_news.mindspring.com>...