Developing custom middleware with NSAPI

From: <eqbridges178_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 01:17:05 GMT

I'm researching developing a customized application server for oracle 7.3.3 on solaris 2.5, using Netscape enterprise 2.0.

Is there anyone who has attempted/accomplished such a feat? Can anyone recommend some good resources for doing so?

We are currently using oracle's web request broker on a very highly trafficked site (news & entertainment -- peaks of 4,000 hits per second), and consistently find that the WRBs fail to manage themselves very well, crash, and drain system resources.

I'd be interested in hearing about related experiences as well. If possible please cc: your response to my email address (below).

Many thanks
-Ed.Bridges

edb_at_interport.net

http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum Received on Sat Aug 22 1998 - 20:17:05 CDT