Re: Client and Server SQL statements work differently??

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 15:26:04 GMT

Check your Registry on the client to see if there is a NLS_DATE_FORMAT setting in the Oracle section - this is the format the client will use ( regardless of the database or session settings ) and if it is incomplete ( that is, has no time component ) the error will occur - either match the client's setting to the server's, or delete ALL NLS_ parameters from the client registry - if any are there the client prevails and will use 'default' settings for the any NLS_ params not in the Registry

John Greco
Email to john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us