Re: Why oracle can't drop column?

From: <jtesta_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 13:48:34 GMT

In version 8.1.2-development, you can do it, when it will come to production for sure is probably in 8.1.X, but we will have to wait and see. in the mean time, go to http://www.oracle-dba.com scripts link and download my drop column package, it does all the dirty work for you(and yes the source code for it is there also).

joe
http://www.oracle-dba.com