Re: Web Development Tools

From: Zoerrer Helmut <dummy_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 08:03:53 GMT

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998 07:38:53 GMT, dummy_at_nowhere.com (Zoerrer Helmut) wrote:

>I've written an application using MS-access and ASP.
>I don't think that it is slow. I get very fast response from my
>websites.

Sorry, what i forgot to mention was, that the ms-access database is very small. About 8000 rows in the database. So there's no wonder that it is faster than oracle. But if you've a few GB of data, than you maybe prefer Oracle or some other DB ;-)

UUPs BTW, do you know this excelent solution for administering DB with ASP ? (maybe you dont' need to write much code anymore). Have a look at http://www.majormicro.com/asp-db4.html

FYA
   Zoerrer Helmut Received on Wed Jul 29 1998 - 03:03:53 CDT