Error with PROC16, Please Help

From: M. Edwards <edwards_at_sandseifesoda.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 07:33:25 +0200

Config:
SENIX 5.4
ORACLE Server 7.2
SQL*Net

I am not able to Prepcompiler my ESQL-C-Source using the PROC16-Precompiler. When I call the Precompiler without an Sourcefile, I always get the Error-Message:

    PPS 0U0071     - Unable to open Messagefile.
     Message 2000 - Message not found

Please help and thanks
Mike
Edwards_at_sandseifesoda.de Received on Tue Jul 21 1998 - 00:33:25 CDT