Re: Error with PROC16, Please Help

From: Chad Whitney <raven_at_WPI.EDU>
Date: 21 Jul 1998 19:51:12 GMT

Don't quote me on it, but I'm pretty sure a new version of the Pro*C compiler was shipped with 7.2. Called PROC and not PROC16... Anyone verify?
--Chad

M. Edwards (edwards_at_sandseifesoda.de) wrote:
: Config:
: SENIX 5.4
: ORACLE Server 7.2
: SQL*Net
:
: I am not able to Prepcompiler my ESQL-C-Source using the PROC16-Precompiler.
: When I call the Precompiler without an Sourcefile, I always get the
: Error-Message:
:
: PPS 0U0071 - Unable to open Messagefile.
: Message 2000 - Message not found
:
: Please help and thanks
: Mike
: Edwards_at_sandseifesoda.de
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

| Chad M. Whitney  |  Management Information Systems & Literature    |
| Daniels Hall	   |  		     Double Major		     |
| Rm. 222	   |		     Class of 1999                   |
| 831-5153         |                                                 |
| Member of:  Phi Sigma Kappa and Residential Services Staff         |