Compliation errors with Financials exp/imp

From: Ross Cuthbertson <Ross_Cuthbertson_at_unn.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 15:03:09 +1000

We have a number of production and development environments which we are often EXP from production and import into newly created development dB's. But without fail we have packages that do not compile and even if we do a recompile (using a dynamic SQL for invalid objects) they will not compile. In the end we have to go back to the original source SQL and run those scripts to compile the packages.

Now I thought that the EXP did not export in dependant order, but I thought someone might have some feedback or some solution that would save us ALOT of time.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Ross Cuthbertson. Received on Tue Jul 21 1998 - 00:03:09 CDT