From where is Pro*C/C++ installed?

From: <pordonez_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 04:45:21 GMT

Hi,

I've installed Oracle 7.3.3 for Windows NT with the intention of using Pro*C/C++ to build an embedded SQL program. Unfortuntely, Pro*C/C++ doesn't appear on the list of installable products under precompilers as the documentation seems to suggest. I've looked on both the client and server media without success.

Thanks,
Peter