Re: Access conversion tool problems

From: <msteg_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 13:30:16 GMT

Depending on the tool you are using, it may making the assumption that you are converting from at least Access95. If I were you, I would convert my Access2.0 database to Access95 and then try the upsize again. If this fails, let me know. I have an application I developed which will convert Oracle to Access and Access to Oracle. I have tried it with Access 2.0, but with the way I wrote it, it should work just fine. If you want more info, send me a message at msteg_at_i1.net.

Matthew