Please help w/ SQL syntax

From: JeepBoy350 <jeepboy350_at_aol.com>
Date: 16 Jul 1998 12:50:40 GMT

Hey All...

We are porting our product from SQL Server 6.5 to Oracle 7.3 and we ran into a problem with the LEFT OUTER JOIN Syntax I know Oracle uses the (+) syntax but is the newer SQL 92 syntax supported in 7.X or 8.X. Any help would be appreciated... otherwise we might have to convert over a hundred SQL Queries

Thanks,
Tony Received on Thu Jul 16 1998 - 07:50:40 CDT