Access conversion tool problems

From: Steve Holdoway and Julie Holdstock <essnjay_at_kabelfoon.nl>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 19:47:36 GMT

I'm attempting to convert an access 2.0 database into oracle 8.0.3, and am failing miserably.

The process gets as far as scanning the tables, and then fails with undocumented error 3103. And, boy is it undocumented! I can't get onto the oracle search site at the moment, it seems to be down, but I've perused all the error files, and all the documentation that I've got.

I've tried this operation on Oracle 8.0.3 on NT4SP3+hot fixes, Windows 95 (and 98) and Personal oracle 8 mle, and NT4 Oracle 7.3.3. I get the same error every time.

Is there anyone out there who can shed some light on this problem?

TIA Steve Received on Mon Jul 13 1998 - 14:47:36 CDT