Character Sets

From: RD <RD_at_uu.net>
Date: 29 Jun 1998 21:05:21 GMT

I've created an Oracle Database that needs to run from another Oracle server that is set up with a different character set. This is causing me to loose some characters like copyright characters. Does anyone know a way around this such as exporting the data into the new character set or a trasnaltion tool, or even a place where I can get a chart of the different characters and their byte values for the given character set?

Thanks in advance.

Rob Received on Mon Jun 29 1998 - 16:05:21 CDT