Handling correct interpretation of '&' in dynamic SQL

From: Kal Khatib <kkhatib_at_cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:04:49 -0700

I'm using dynamic sql in a PL/SQL package. Many of the varchar2 variables might contain the ampersand '&' character. How do I get dynamic SQL to interpret it as a letter instead of an input variable?
I'm trying to avoid convoluting the code by parsing each field looking for the &.

Please copy me when responding to the group. Thank you
Kal. Received on Mon Jun 29 1998 - 16:04:49 CDT