Re: what IS the status of Oracle on Linux?

From: Bjorn Borud <borud_at_guardian.no>
Date: 22 Jun 1998 15:01:00 +0200

[gedau_at_pobox.com (George Dau)]

| The status is that it is not supported.
| Oracle for SCO apparently works on Linux.

I was thinking more along the lines: what is Oracle doing about it? are they talking about it? have they already planned to port it.

so far nobody at Oracle seems to be able to comment on it. at all.

-Bjørn
--

 Bjørn Borud <borud_at_guardian.no>       | "The Net interprets censorship
 <URL:http://www.pvv.unit.no/~borud/>  | as damage and routes around it."