PL/SQL on-line error message explanations?

From: Kal Khatib <kkhatib_at_cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 11:01:39 -0700

Is there a URL for on-line PL/SQL error message index? I'm looking for something similar (or more informative) than Oracle's PL/SQL error messages.
for example,
PLS-00323: subprogram or cursor 'SOME_PROCEDURE' is

         declared in a package specification and must be defined in the
         package body

this is too cryptic for my level of knowledge. I'm looking for explanations that are more helpful

thanks
Kal. Received on Mon Jun 01 1998 - 13:01:39 CDT