Re: Boycott Microsoft

From: Rick <nospamhattonr_at_aug.com>
Date: 1998/05/25

Anthony <arlr_at_gte.net> wrote:

> My point is that the product has survived, the market did that not
> Microsoft.

No, Microsoft insured it's survial by anit-competive monopolistic means. The market was forced to go along.

> It is not a question of whether the product could have been better, others
> in the market could not topple it.
> Microsoft did it to IBM, IBM did it to Frieden (remember theses),
Others could not topple MS, because every time a competitor came along, MS either bought or kiled them.

> As Bill said, there is another Microsofts in the wings waiting for it's
> move.

I really hope not. But is probably true. Another Microsoft. Another company that will gain a market strangle hold by illegal means.

--
***   To reply via email remove nospam from my return address.   ***