Re: Boycott Microsoft

From: Anthony <arlr_at_gte.net>
Date: 1998/05/25

Hi Joe,
Yes I have, and sometimes just made it with deposits as the checks cleared.

My point is that the product has survived, the market did that not Microsoft.

It is not a question of whether the product could have been better, others in the market could not topple it.
Microsoft did it to IBM, IBM did it to Frieden (remember theses),

As Bill said, there is another Microsofts in the wings waiting for it's move. I don't think it is weak sisters Apple, Sun, or Oracle, but maybe companies like Linux or Opera.

--
Anthony                                      "Don't regret getting older
arlr_at_gte.net                                 Many are denied the chance"

Joe Ragosta wrote in message ...

:In article <6ka5vj$8rc$1_at_gte2.gte.net>, "Anthony" <arlr_at_gte.net> wrote:
:
:> The statement below reflects a mind that has not had to make a payroll,
or
:> satisfy a customer.
:> Microsoft has given us the PC in every home, and desktop.
:
:Excuse me, but have you ever had to make a payroll?
:
:I have and I agree with the statement.
:
:>
:> --
:> Anthony "Don't regret getting older
:> arlr_at_gte.net Many are denied the chance"
:> http://www.intnet.net/~mercedes
:>
:> Edwin E. Thorne wrote in message
:> <1d9j84p.bh9c0d1tok668N_at_pppsl451.chicagonet.net>...
:> :Microsoft engages in illegal monopolistic practices, because it fears
:> :honest open market competition, where its products would have to survive
:> :on their merits.
:
:--
:Regards,
:
:Joe Ragosta
:See the Complete Macintosh Advocacy Page
:http://www.dol.net/~Ragosta/complmac.htm