Re: Boycott Microsoft

From: ^Harrier <crow_at_home.com>
Date: 1998/05/18

Dennis wrote
>"You
>can't fax with Win98 because Microsoft Fax won't work with 98 but you
>can pay for Outlook 98.

Well, the good news is that if you hurry you can download Outlook98 for free from the Microsoft website. I understand that as from some time in June they will be charging for it though.
Strange thing is several UK mags have been giving away fully functional, unrestricted copies of Outlook 98.

    I wonder, will Outlook98 become part of the final version of Windows 98 the same way that Outlook Express/Internet Mail & News is? Received on Mon May 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT