Re: Automate your Forms 3 conversion to Year 2000 compliance(Y2K)

From: Biff Steel <bsteele_at_hillbilly.com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 15:01:21 GMT

On Wed, 06 May 1998 05:49:12 GMT, Oaplont_at_work.no (Frank) wrote: My apologies, I am not familiar with news groups as you believe I should be. I believed I was trying to help others by providing a cost savings in their conversions.

In the past I have freely answered many a question in this and other newsgroups but I am prohibited by my employer to give away free software that cost thousands of his dollars to develope.

It's just one of those things.
jmoran_at_baraboo.com

<snip>