Re: Input truncated to ## characters

From: Developer <borisu_at_fabrikant.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 12:02:15 -0400

SET FEED[BACK] OFF should take care of this message. In a couple of years you will say Thanks God I did not do Cobol ;-). Boris

    Ben <@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message = <6ioea2$d3f$1_at_proxye2.nycap.rr.com>...

    Hi, I'm using oracle at school (I'd rather be doing Cobol!) and I = get this messages saying "input truncated to ## characters" Does anyone = know A) what this is referring to and B) How to suppress this message = with a set command or how to fix the error if it is one? Thanks allot Received on Wed May 06 1998 - 11:02:15 CDT