Network Installation of Oracle Client

From: Troy Perchotte <perchott_at_digitalcourier.com>
Date: 1998/04/07

I would like to be able to create a network installation program that will install and configure the Oracle client software over a LAN.

I can install the software manually right now, but I need to do this about 50 more times. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have an installation program for the MS-Access front-end already made, using Microsoft's Install wizard, and would like to know if there is way to do this with the Oracle client.

Troy Perchotte
Digital Courier Intl. Received on Tue Apr 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT