create a table

From: jlk <lien_at_cs.umb.edu>
Date: 1998/03/27

I have a strange problem as below:

I want to create a table which is same as another user's table so, I use create table mytable as select * from another_username.table_name. the sql sever gives me an error message as: ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

The table does exist in the other user's account.

And, I created a number of table by using above statement, it worked fine. Only this particulary table doesn't work. Do I miss something ?

many thanks..... Received on Fri Mar 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CST