Help on Dev 2000

From: Cornelius <corn_at_umich.edu>
Date: 1998/01/30

I have just installed a new Forms 4.5 on my Power Mac and Reports as well. Reports
is working fine, but when I try to launch Forms Generator I get an error saying that
Forms Generator can not run because a file called "OracleUIMac23Lib" can not
be found. I looked around for this file and I found it in the Libraries folder. I tried
dragging this file into the same folder as Forms generator and I still get the same error.
Anybody ever come across that? I should also mention that I tried deinstalling Forms,
rebooting and then reintalling it again I still can't get it to work. Forms Runtime is
working fine though.

Thanx a lot friends in Oracle.
Feel free to respond by email. Received on Fri Jan 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CST