ORA-01012 error : not logged on using ProC/C++

From: Jian R. Mei <meij_at_rnc.net>
Date: 1998/01/30

Hi, ereryone,
I install ProC/C++8.0, a trial version, which downloaded from Oracle free trial shop and integrated with MS VC++5.0. I tried a cuple of samples and got the same problem:
They could connected to the database on the host. I checked sqlca.sqlcode, there where no errors. You could see the instance information and connection looks fine through Oracle Instance manager, but when they run any embedded SQL statement or cursors, I got ORA-01012 error:not logged on which means I lose the connection. Received on Fri Jan 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CST